Tuesday, March 30, 2010

struggling

So this evening I sit here wishing that I had something very witty and enteraining about or at least interesting to write about...as I am longing to blog.  However I don't.  I am just lacking creativity at the moment I suppose.  It is entirely possible that the never ending rain has begun to seep in through the cracks in me and soak my brain to a useless pile of mush. 


On a lighter note and note is the perfect word to describe it...gLee is returning in 2 weeks from tonight.  I am not sure if any of you who are reading this have seen gLee (or if there are any of you who actually read my inner ramblings that I call my blog) but this show is so delightful to me!!  I could go on forever!!  Oh how I love it.  However that was not really my intentions of writing this evening.

I was trying to release this "writers" block that I am experiencing if you could even call me a "writer" oh how I do fancy that notion though...Allison a writer!!   But thats not really anything of consequence today either..well I suppose with these ramblings nothing this evening is really of consequence.  But that is ok!

I guess today is just a day to boop boop boop - get it all out. (boop boop boop was the only noise that I seemed to be able to come up with.)  I could possibly be feeling this lack of creativity due to the fact that my Spring term has begun.  Although my break was only for a week and a half it was really lovely not that I did much of anything cause I really didn't.  I saw my daughter off on vacation (oh how I long to take one of my own), celebrated my birthday I am another step closer to 30 which is gravy...My mostly companion and I cleaned the house, and relished in it...we had a soccer game and wonderfully enough we won!!  5 -0!!  Woohoo it was our first game of the session too!!  What a way to kick it off!! 

Well...I have run out of ramblings.  So I think I shall go and warm my feet and relax my brain and have my nightly date with Charlotte Bronte.  So good night my friends and strangers!!  Much love and warmth to you on this cold wet evening.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment