Thursday, March 25, 2010

A New Beginning

So here goes nothing....



As my birthday has come and gone I have decided that this year...at this age I would attempt new ventures in my life that some are yet to be determined...

And some you see here before you. I thought that I would give this "blogging" business a try. Although I am not sure if I will have anything of value to say or if anyone will find my thought processes of any value, maybe they will provide you with nothing more than a little entertainment value, all of which is fine by me. Needless to say I don't find myself to be terribly interesting, but one of my friends has convinced me that I am and she'd like to read my thoughts. So ok! I'll give it a whirl.

I suppose now I ought to introduce myself (although most of you or all of you who read this will already know me and my story) however on the off chance that you don't know. I'm a mom. That is the majority of what I am. I find being a parent VERY interesting, my little one is 9 and it has been just us from pretty much day one. I adore her. She is an amazing little person - who surprises me daily!

I also am a full time student, last year I decided to head back to school as I encountered a series of unfortunate events that have allowed me to change my life and career. God I hope it all works out.

ok...well I am out of things to say about myself as some form of an introduction so I shall return with far better things to say.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment